Pageviews past week

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Bride Wars

Prologue: This movie should have been called how to lose a best friend in ten seconds. How do you do it? Answer: Have your weddings booked on the same day. This is a fun film about two scheming potential brides who used to be best friends turned enemies over something as trivial as a wedding day. I know 35 bachelor may think such a wedding date is trivial but it is if you see this movie. Two Best Friends turn rivals/enemies over a single date. How sad. Sad this movie was not as I was sort of expectiting it to be. It was up beat and funny it had a morla and a message it even had a bit of a surpise ending. What is that ending you ask? I’d be a horrible critic if I gave that away. Over all I enjoyed it. The acting was excellent the two marque names played thier parts to perfection. I enjoyed the bitter wars and couldn’t decided between blound or brunetee. I have neither so I cant say or prefer on or the other. I do bare black hair however. This movie was fun. It upbeat cute and entertaining. Comical and intelligent I would recomed it to my female friends in fact I already did. (1 guy too.) Overall it had a good story line but is nothingto write home about. It does however qualify as my wedding review of the week. Grade B

No comments:

A note from an editor!

Hi Matthew,


Thank you for the time and effort you put into this piece, especially on a Saturday morning. I can tell you definitely took good notes of everything that was going on during the event!


We still have some work to do before this piece is ready to print. Your piece has a lot of information, but it doesn’t sound like a news article. What was the point of his speech/presentation? Why was he addressing this audience? What is Vanguard? What does the company do – who does it serve? You spend a lot of time narrating (for example, how he was injured), but did not report on the purpose of the event. You can maybe mention his appearance/joking about it in a sentence or two, but do not take several paragraphs to do so. Also, I like how you mentioned where the name “Vanguard” comes from.


There are a lot of spelling errors in this piece – make sure you proof read each sentence carefully.


I know I am getting back to you a little later I hoped, and I’m sorry about that! But if you have time tonight, please go through my suggestions and try to rework your piece. You can send me what you have tonight/tomorrow morning. Please bring a copy of it to the meeting tomorrow and we will discuss it further from there.


Once again, thanks for your hard work and promptness! Remember this is a learning process, and we are all part of the Waltonian team!


Talk to you soon!


Ten Most pathetic movie stars that still have careers.

(In A - B -C Order)


1. Hayden Christensen


2. Tom Crusie


3. Kevin Costner


4. Keeanu Reeves


5. Denise Richards


6. Adam Sandler


7. Arnold Schwarzenegger


8. William Shatner


9. Sylvester Stalloan


10. John Claude Van dahm