Pageviews past week

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The Sweetest Place on Earth.

It seems to me that the month of September is lasting forever. Here it is the last day of this 30-day month and insane or insanity is my favorite adjective. "How are things going Matthew?" "Insane" I reply. It seems to be given this as a standard answer to anyone. My friends, my classmates, co-workers, customers and even my pastor or Bible study leader. It is the perfect escape than that one of the students of my aforementioned bible study should offered me a chance to get away from it all and is willing to drive me to Hershey Park on last Saturday the 24th. The ride drive dozen was long I admit and I feel asleep on the way home. Thanks fully Ken was driving. The day at the park was amazing however. I met several new friends and even got the chance to connect with two amazing Eastern University Graduates. Ken and I got the chance to drive my favorite of the two a young lady named Melody home and get the chance to know her better. It was the highlight of my day despite riding on so many rollers coasters, eating so much over priced junk food. (All too common at amument parks) and riding the Bumper cars not one not twice but three times to end out the day at the park. We then (a party of 8) took a tour of the Chocolate factory. it too was a ride and drove us via an 8-passenger car (perfect since there was 8 of us.) and it showed us the way that Chocolate was made. It stared and ending with three singing cows. Who were obliosy anomotratic? They seemed to be the most colorful feature of the ride considering Chocolate literally comes on only two forms or colors black and White. The Whole day the entire extension seemed to be the perfect Vacation from Eastern University and there was even billboard the for my newly acquired email dress and haunt. The whole day was amazing including the three wooden rollar coaster i rode upon with Curt , leight and Melody. The half price tickets were a God send from Beth. the most awe admitance counsler on Earth, and I even got thre postcards to send to my three most geogrphicly ditant relaties. Reese in Arizona. (age 5) Luca in New York (age 2) as well as some old fart in Minnesota . I'd give his age but I want to keep this story small enough o post on my blogspot.

No comments:

A note from an editor!

Hi Matthew,


Thank you for the time and effort you put into this piece, especially on a Saturday morning. I can tell you definitely took good notes of everything that was going on during the event!


We still have some work to do before this piece is ready to print. Your piece has a lot of information, but it doesn’t sound like a news article. What was the point of his speech/presentation? Why was he addressing this audience? What is Vanguard? What does the company do – who does it serve? You spend a lot of time narrating (for example, how he was injured), but did not report on the purpose of the event. You can maybe mention his appearance/joking about it in a sentence or two, but do not take several paragraphs to do so. Also, I like how you mentioned where the name “Vanguard” comes from.


There are a lot of spelling errors in this piece – make sure you proof read each sentence carefully.


I know I am getting back to you a little later I hoped, and I’m sorry about that! But if you have time tonight, please go through my suggestions and try to rework your piece. You can send me what you have tonight/tomorrow morning. Please bring a copy of it to the meeting tomorrow and we will discuss it further from there.


Once again, thanks for your hard work and promptness! Remember this is a learning process, and we are all part of the Waltonian team!


Talk to you soon!


Ten Most pathetic movie stars that still have careers.

(In A - B -C Order)


1. Hayden Christensen


2. Tom Crusie


3. Kevin Costner


4. Keeanu Reeves


5. Denise Richards


6. Adam Sandler


7. Arnold Schwarzenegger


8. William Shatner


9. Sylvester Stalloan


10. John Claude Van dahm