Pageviews past week

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Keeping up with the Steins

This movie was methodically, slow, completely inept, and horridly written. That however is just how I saw it. I realized with in the first thirty minutes of this agonizing torture that I’d rather be playing smash the finger with a large metal object than watching this movie but I has a friend over he liked it so I sort of watched it with him. Sort of mind you means filling out job applications, making lists of chores to do the next day, and organizing my sock drawer all while keeping up with this so called plot all while watching and not missing a beat of this pathetic film. I still hated loathed and despised it. He movie did however have some redeeming qualities. The cast was top notch. Jami Gertz, Garry Marshall, Jeremy Piven and Doris Roberts were spectacular. Well as spectacular as the script allowed. Larry miller was his annoying self and Daryl Sabara Shinned through as the most loving character. A cast of all Golden Oscar caliber winners was not enough to save this sinking ship. To call this waste of 99 minutes a sinking ship is an understatement it fell like a rock. Not only was it painful to watch I Think the library borrowed DVD infected my computer. All I really did was tolerate for awhile it was to painful to give my un divided attention. The flick was about a dysfunctional Jewish family. I can understand why if I had to live out the story portrayed in this movie I’d be dysfunctional as well. I might have to cover to Judaism as well because only God could enjoy this “God awful” movie. The Jews were cast out of Egypt well I wanted to cast this movie out of my computer and send it to exile in a desert. Not ice I called it a flick at the begging of this paragraph because I wanted to flick of the writers of this tremendous waste of such fine talent listed in the paragraph above. Miramax must of blackmailed into accepting this script because I ‘d have to be blackmailed into telling any one about this movie much less recommending to anyone. I give the lord permission to strike me down with lightning if I ever watch this movie again. At least that would be shocking the only thing shocking about this movie is was allowed to be released to the public. Much like a substandard building this movie should of been condemned. In case you haven’t guessed this movie gets an F. F for complete and utter flatulence because this move stunk up my entire apartment. Grade F

No comments:

A note from an editor!

Hi Matthew,


Thank you for the time and effort you put into this piece, especially on a Saturday morning. I can tell you definitely took good notes of everything that was going on during the event!


We still have some work to do before this piece is ready to print. Your piece has a lot of information, but it doesn’t sound like a news article. What was the point of his speech/presentation? Why was he addressing this audience? What is Vanguard? What does the company do – who does it serve? You spend a lot of time narrating (for example, how he was injured), but did not report on the purpose of the event. You can maybe mention his appearance/joking about it in a sentence or two, but do not take several paragraphs to do so. Also, I like how you mentioned where the name “Vanguard” comes from.


There are a lot of spelling errors in this piece – make sure you proof read each sentence carefully.


I know I am getting back to you a little later I hoped, and I’m sorry about that! But if you have time tonight, please go through my suggestions and try to rework your piece. You can send me what you have tonight/tomorrow morning. Please bring a copy of it to the meeting tomorrow and we will discuss it further from there.


Once again, thanks for your hard work and promptness! Remember this is a learning process, and we are all part of the Waltonian team!


Talk to you soon!


Ten Most pathetic movie stars that still have careers.

(In A - B -C Order)


1. Hayden Christensen


2. Tom Crusie


3. Kevin Costner


4. Keeanu Reeves


5. Denise Richards


6. Adam Sandler


7. Arnold Schwarzenegger


8. William Shatner


9. Sylvester Stalloan


10. John Claude Van dahm